Farwell Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farwell Posts

I would just like to say that the time i have had on the computer with you guys has been the best but i am going to have give it up over the weekend i wrecked and destored my Z28 so i am not going to gett back into it that makes two i crashed.I will stay on here and for 2 or 3 days to see if you all reply. Farwell

Re: Farwell Posts

Originally posted by LT_4
    I would just like to say that the time i have had on the computer with you guys has been the best but i am going to have give it up over the weekend i wrecked and destored my Z28 so i am not going to gett back into it that makes two i crashed.I will stay on here and for 2 or 3 days to see if you all reply. Farwell
    glad youre ok man!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear that!!!!

these pups can get away from ya......thats for sure.

my time is comming to (not to wreck)... when my cars are sold...i wont be online as much. right now..im tied up with my wolfdog rescue stuff as it is.......

rruff..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Re: Farwell Posts

Originally posted by LT_4
      First off, I'm glad you are ok. I hope nobody else was hurt.
      If it is in your heart, you will never give it up. I've wrecked 3 times. 2 were repairable(86 camaro and 87 IROC), one was not(black 95 M6 Z) . As I got older my driving mellowed and I havent been in an accident in 7 years now. I've ALWAYS owned a Camaro, though. I'll never give it up, it is in my blood, it is a part of who I am.

If you fall off the horse, you gotta get back up and keep going! Dont give up!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Glad to hear you are okay though. It really sucks but you will be able to come back to the dark side one day. Use the force Luke.

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Sorry to hear about the bad luck, but glad you are okay.

Hope your back soon!
          1999 Black TA Ram Air M6 with lots of Mods and many coats of Zaino!
          http://community.webshots.com/user/runbikejrb1

Comment

glad you are OK, and hopefully you will be back in the future
            DWS
            Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Best of luck to you.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Good luck,but owning an F-Body isn't a pre requisite to being a member.
                You can always lurk and chime in from time to time!!!
                94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Like me!!!

I still have F-Bodys in my blood though!
                  No F-Body right now

Comment

Working...
                  X