Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Does An AUTO 2000-2002 CAMARO Weigh...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Does An AUTO 2000-2002 CAMARO Weigh...

I have been reading reviews about how much my car should weigh without the driver... But I am getting differing views...

One places says 3384 pounds, another says 3306 pounds, and others say anything from 3200 to 4500 pounds, which one or ones is right...

Thanks...
    Thanks
    MaraSport

If you want to know exactly what your car weighs... for free... Just drive to the dump, park on the scale and ask the person behind the counter what it says.

No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tabahr
      If you want to know exactly what your car weighs... for free... Just drive to the dump, park on the scale and ask the person behind the counter what it says.

No problem.
      Around here there is only one place like that, unless you get dmv to give you a ticket for asking them to weigh you car on a tractor trailor's weight scales... The only other place is at a local tactor trailor depoy and they don't do it for cars...
      Thanks
      MaraSport

Comment

Have a dragstrip anywhere nearby? It might have a scale there.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Okay... I didn't think about the dragstrip... And it shouldn't cost much, right... Thanks yal...
          Thanks
          MaraSport

Comment

Working...
          X