nfb--moron of the year award

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb--moron of the year award

Some of you may have already seen this clip, but my son pointed it out to me today and I HAD to share it.

http://movies.flabber.nl/rednecksurfing/

I am embarrassed that he was driving a Chevy-didn't think Chevy drivers could be this stupid!!!
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

I'm thinking quite a bit of alcohol was involved....I don't see how any sober person could be that dumb.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

What a waste of a nice Z71. He should be drug out into the street and flogged! Funny video though....Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

I hope his insurance agent sees it !!!!!!
        94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

he thought it would go straight

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

dang, i get audio but no picture. can someone describe it
            Miss My Bird

Comment

he gets on the hood of his truck while driving down the road, the truck drifts to the right and goes up on the curb, and he jumps off right before the truck hits a telephone pole.

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Lets hope it knocked some sense into him.
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

thanks for the description, what a moron!!
                  Miss My Bird

Comment

ahh , i was able to get it ,
                    check it out again, the truck bounces off the pole and almost catches his leg.
                    Miss My Bird

Comment

Yeah, it bounces off the pole, right after it knocks the fire hydraunt into the neighbor's yard!!

Comment

That's not that hard to do

I can do it
                        96TA

Comment

Working...
                        X