Exhaust question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust question

I'm researching some header/y-pipe combinations for my '97 SS. I don't think I'll do headers till next winter; I'm looking at getting the SLP'S #30017C from LMPerformance; will they mate up directly with my stock y pipe?
    For now I'm looking at replacing the y-pipe and cats with a Random Technology high flow dual cat y-pipe #13-943003 from Thunder Racing. The advertisement says they will bolt up directly to the stock manifolds; so the SLP headers should be a perfect match too when I install them next winter. Does anybody currently have these RT y-pipes installed and do they rock??
    97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

SLP headers with bolt right up to the ypipe. The loudmouth will also bolt right to the other side too Just make sure they are 96+97 not 93-95. They are different designs.
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
    X