Whats up.... newbie here... kinda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up.... newbie here... kinda

Hey guys, whats up? Some of you might remember me. I got booted a long time ago. I was the one who almost bought that nice 92 z28 but didnt have $$$. I'm steering more away from my camaros and opening up to other muscle cars now after going to a million car shows. I'm just a muscle car chick. Anyone got any for sale... hook me up. I'm tired of my cavalier and its turning to sh*t. Its a chevy tho so i cant be too hard on it. Anywayz... we'll see how good it is to be back ;-)

Welcome aboard. Let's see. I have a 73 Stingray, 91 GMC Syclone and a 68 Camaro for sale. hahaha
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

never seen a syclone before... sounds hot tho. but i bet i dont have close to enough money for it. im a teenager coming out of highschool soon thats gotta pay for college too. im broke n my car is worth about.... 3 grand

Comment

I've got an 80 Z28 that needs a ton of work if you are interested!

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Welcome back aboard!!
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

check my sig. ive got two pretty nice ones for sale........
            pretty rare too......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

If you don't have a lot of cash (or anyone that wants to give you some!) and will be going to college soon, I wouldn't get too deep into buying a car. There's not a lot of time for working on them or raising cash to pay for them during college. And trust me, not having the car you want is a great motivatoe when you're sitting there studying.
              '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

I think the study breaks that my WS6 give me are fantastic

Just wish I got to enjoy them more often than one month in the fall, andone month in the spring...
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                X