Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel Bad!!!

I did the unthinkable and decided to get rid of the Z
    I love the Camaro but times have changed and I now realize I found the most unfortunate dollar sucking Camaro on the planet
    I will definately replace it with another F-Body as soon as I save enough (12-14thou) for an anniversary of some sorts Camaro/Firebird I will need approximately a year if anyone has any suggestions please contact me I cant stand being with out my baby already and it has only been one day so far
    PS I have 4 17x9.5 ZO6 rims from the camaro if any one is interested please email me ok
    $ 700.00 takes the cake ok !!!
    Attached Files
    Brian Diehl,USAF

1995 Z-28 Polo Green with chrome ZO6 rims K&N and Flowmaster

Re: I feel Bad!!!

Originally posted by ZMAN_DIEHL!!!
    I did the unthinkable and decided to get rid of the Z
    I love the Camaro but times have changed and I now realize I found the most unfortunate dollar sucking Camaro on the planet
    I will definately replace it with another F-Body as soon as I save enough (12-14thou) for an anniversary of some sorts Camaro/Firebird I will need approximately a year if anyone has any suggestions please contact me I cant stand being with out my baby already and it has only been one day so far
    PS I have 4 17x9.5 ZO6 rims from the camaro if any one is interested please email me ok
    $ 700.00 takes the cake ok !!!
    buy one of mine..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

ken,
      out of curiosity how much are you lettin your cars go for ?
      Brian Diehl,USAF

Comment

Originally posted by ZMAN_DIEHL!!!
        ken,
        out of curiosity how much are you lettin your cars go for ?
        Not Ken, but I believe the ads are posted in the "For Sale" section of the site.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Brian, I'll drive up to Seymour Johnson and let ya drive mine. I'll be up there around Chrismas if yor ready for a ride. Its not forever.

96 TA Sold!
          87 TA Sold!
          80 Z28 Sold!
          74 Formula Sold!
          73 Z28 Sold!
          69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

cool
            thanks for lookin out for a non-f-bodied brother
            Brian Diehl,USAF

Comment

I can only imagine what you are feeling. I flew home for a month to buffalo NY for xmas. Within 2 days of driving an old beater 93 S-10 around I needed my fix. Then I saw her a beautiful 98 TA/WS6 with all the options I wanted. So I bought it. I just hope my Camaro doesn't get jealous when I bring home my new black beauty. Sometimes I think a drug addiction would be easy to come off of.
              -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
              98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
              98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
              94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X