NFB: Saddam has been caught!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Saddam has been caught!

Finally captured him just outside of Tikrit. Now there's one more to find....... Bin Laden.

He went from Marble lined palaces to living in a hole in the ground. This is a good day.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Hows that for a reason to be over there! Just when more and more people are getting down on President Bush for even being over there, we nail that a slug. I was reading a news article about it, where they quoted several Iraquis - they are so happy!

Thanks to our soldiers and our God fearing president/leadership!
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

they found millions of dollars stashed around that farm too.

he's lost it all now. and pretty soon.....his life...we can only hope.

what tyrant.......slime ball.

awesome!

way to go America!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Very exciting!! I bet that is a huge boost to the morale of all our servicemembers over there! Keep up the good work.
          1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

It's hard to think of a much better headline to wake up to!!!

Maybe Peace on earth...but until that, this will do nicely...

Way to go guys!!!!

Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Merry Christmas Saddam!

Andy
              '94 Formula M6, XE224/230 w/1.6 RR's, hardened pushrods, Comp R lifters, SLP ceramic coated shorties, Random Tech cat., Flowmaster cat-back, CSI water pump, vented opti, PCM tuning by Spraytheway, BMR k-member, SFC's, DSL, LCA's & brackets, adj. PHR
              339 RWHP, 341 RWTQ
              '00 S-10 ZR2

Comment

It is a great day. Hopefully this will help with the waning support for the occupation, here and in Iraq, and help bring things to a close faster. It is a huge blow to all the critics of Bush and this administration who have been saying that we are not accomplishing anything in Iraq. It was great to wake up and flip on the TV and see the early reports of a possible capture upgraded to "We got him," watching the press conference and seeing Saddam reduced to the haggard, dirty, rat that he is. He will now pay for his crimes against humanity. Hopefully this will be a "wake up call" to other brutal dictators that there are those in this world that will not tolerate their regimes. A triuphant day for all humanity. God Bless America.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

We have accomplished a lot over there and there are lot to go but this is a great day for the eventual peace for a democratic Iraq. Way to go Guys and Gals who serve our country!
                  LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-bs, 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, tierod, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

From what I understand they are going to interrogate him first using "sleep deprivation" as a motivator to talk. If they do not get the answers they are looking for they are going to threaten taking him to Egypt or Saudi Arabia to be questioned using less civilized methods.

I would like to see him in a Zoo-like public imprisonment, where people can have access to see him captive and get some sort of closure.
                    Kind of like a prison cell with a "viewing window" on one side so people can look at him like an animal in a zoo. He is afterall an animal.

Then, after everyone has had a chance to see him, curse him and spit at him.... He should be hung in public, in the middle of Baghdad, followed by a 4th of july style party.

Hows that?

Comment

Originally posted by tabahr
                      From what I understand they are going to interrogate him first using "sleep deprivation" as a motivator to talk. If they do not get the answers they are looking for they are going to threaten taking him to Egypt or Saudi Arabia to be questioned using less civilized methods.

I would like to see him in a Zoo-like public imprisonment, where people can have access to see him captive and get some sort of closure.
                      Kind of like a prison cell with a "viewing window" on one side so people can look at him like an animal in a zoo. He is afterall an animal.

Then, after everyone has had a chance to see him, curse him and spit at him.... He should be hung in public, in the middle of Baghdad, followed by a 4th of july style party.

Hows that?
                      Actually, I think they should make him watch the South Park movie.... repeatedly.... after that, I think him and G.W. should bare knuckle box to the death.
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                        Actually, I think they should make him watch the South Park movie.... repeatedly.... after that, I think him and G.W. should bare knuckle box to the death.
                        What if S.H. was a better boxer? Would you allow him to kill G.W.?

Comment

ducks have webbed feet..........so they can stomp out forest fires................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

G.W. is from Texas. 'Nuff said...
                            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                              G.W. is from Texas. 'Nuff said...
                              Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                              X