NFB Cat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Cat

Fist let me say I like cats but this was just too funny.
    http://www.claire-marie.net/cat.wmv
    But I hope it is OK.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Saw that before. I never tire of seeing that video, it totally cracks me up.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha that is freakin' hillarious. Thanks for sharing I needed a good laugh.......Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Saw that before. I never tire of seeing that video, it totally cracks me up.
        Joe maybe you should install a ceiling fan in the drive way to get a handle of you cat problem or do they all make a big detour around your property by now?
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Actually, I have funny stories about that. I caught one black cat and put up a few signs around the neighborhood with my number. Sure enough, one teen girl called and said it was hers and the cat had gotten out. We gave it back to her, she was saying she would make sure it didn't get out again. A few weeks later, guess what cat was in the trap again? You guessed it. This time we decided to hang on to the cat for a while to see what happens. This time the owners put up a sign in the neighborhood stating their outdoor cat hasn't retuned home and if someone has it, please let it go. A few days later they came to the door and man did I blast them. I asked why she lied the first time stating the cat got out, this time they claim it's an outdoor cat? I gave it back on one condition...... if it ends up in my trap again, it's going for a long ride. Haven't seen it back yet.

The other story is equally as good. My neighbor across the street left me a note on my door saying that he saw my next door neighbor, messing around by my garage. He was retreiving his cat that ended up in the trap. Of course according to the neighbor, his cats NEVER go on anyone else's property. Since that episode, his cats have not been seen outside.

I get an occational racoon or opossum, but as of late the cat problem appears to be solved. The word is out..... there's a new sheriff in town!

Comment

Working...
          X