Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i post a picture of my car on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i post a picture of my car on here?

i just wanted you to see my car and see if it looks like a good deal for $600
    1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
    1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
    1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
    1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
    1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Simply embed the internet address of the photo between the [img] instructions. The photo has to be on a server on the 'net... you can't link to your C: drive. Or, attach the .jpg file. Picture won't show in the post, but people can open the file.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
      Simply embed the internet address of the photo between the [img] instructions. The photo has to be on a server on the 'net... you can't link to your C: drive. Or, attach the .jpg file. Picture won't show in the post, but people can open the file.
      "you can't link to your C: drive. Or, attach the .jpg file. Picture won't show in the post, but people can open the file."
      "

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        "you can't link to your C: drive. Or, attach the .jpg file. Picture won't show in the post, but people can open the file."
        "

You missed the "punctuation".... "You can't link to your C: drive" indicates that you can not embed a C: drive address in the [img] instructions and have it show up.

But..... you can "attach" a photo from your C: drive and it will be available for people to click on and open, as in the "attachment" below.
        Attached Files
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Testies

Test
          1998 Trans Am. Hooker LT's, Hooker ORY, MTI Ported Throttle Body, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow Catback, Front and Rear 1LE Sway Bars, Hotchkis STB, and a little more.

Comment

Working...
          X