56* degress , snow is on the ground and the t-tops are off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56* degress , snow is on the ground and the t-tops are off

LIFE IS GOOD. today its 56 degrees in rochester and there is still a ton of snow on the ground but thats ok cuz the t-tops are off the camaro is washed and waxed and im about to go cruise for ladies
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Re: 56* degress , snow is on the ground and the t-tops are off

Originally posted by 95z28
    LIFE IS GOOD. today its 56 degrees in rochester and there is still a ton of snow on the ground but thats ok cuz the t-tops are off the camaro is washed and waxed and im about to go cruise for ladies
    i would think the road would be wet and full of salt!!! no so?

we are warm here too........with snow on the ground. my wife just called to tell me her Envoy looks like cr@p from driven around town..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

48 degrees here in Lockport NY and my buddy Chris and I had our T-Tops off...turned the heat on. Snow on the ground but salt off the roads it was a nice day...for December.
      We were driving down the thruway his Red Camaro SS and my Black TA/WS6 tops down...then this Jetta came out of nowhere in the three lane highway, on the right of us, matched our speed of 70 in a 55. Tries to gun it....me and chris look at eachother...waited a lil....both drop to third and smoked her....it was fun to let her dream. All in all a fun F-Body day.
      -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
      98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
      98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
      94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

yea there is salt on the roads but i wash her like 3 times a week. and this will be the only winter she ever sees.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

yea i just noticed all the salt that built up on mine 2day. I'll swing it by my friends work and he can pressure wash it for me...dont want all that salt on my rims.
          -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
          98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
          98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
          94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

61 degrees in Atlanta yesterday. Snow fluries this morning.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
            X