the new GTO....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new GTO....

whats up guys, its been a while that i posted my last thread(i wrecked my SS a couple months back and i have been working my butt off to save up and get it repaired). anyways the new GTO is a SLEEPER! if you thought the Formula is a quiet powerhouse, the GTO is a sleeping monster. the f-body or c-5 stock exhaust can't compare. though rides and looks more like a family man type car, you open it up and you won't believe how quickly you have picked up speed. from the inside you can't hear the engine even when it revs, but you still have the rumble from the exhaust. if SLP were to make their own version(the judge) by putting a ram air hood, better exhaust, chrome wheels, and a set of g-force KD's(instead of KDWS's). as much as i love my SS, this GTO is better. i have some pics of it if anyone is interested, just give me ur email and i will send them or if anyone is interested in buying one email me at ss4bpf@msn.com

i think ASC may be comming out with a hot version of it next year.

basically the items you mentioned..........

oh..and

" if anyone is interested in buying one email me at ss4bpf@msn.com"

"as much as i love my SS, this GTO is better"

car salesman i take it?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

car salesman i take it?

Pretty obvious, huh?

Comment

Taking SS contributions in the form of GTO sales! That's a new one!!

SLP has already stated they're coming out with a Judge and Couger version. Actually GM and SLP got into it over the copyright, but apparently GM had gotten lazy and let it's rights to "The Judge" lapse.

EDIT...make that Judge and Bobcat version...NOT Couger
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I just read the test drive on the GTO in High Performance Pontiac. It is pretty awesome! Supposedly running the 1/4 in under 13.50. Not bad for a sedan. I agree the looks arent all that wild, but neither was the 64 GTO. It was just an option package on the Tempest, a plain jane family car. I see Ram Air and bigger spoiler and such in the years to come. If they werent so expensive though.

I am looking forward to the resurge of interest it will bring to the GTO. I have a 69 Goat, and I am thinking the new one will make the old ones more valuable and sought after.
          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
          11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
          X