Non F-Body.....Hey Kermit...or piggy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non F-Body.....Hey Kermit...or piggy

Or should I say Hulk Hogan's twin. I'll take ya on Brother......"Oh Ya dig it". Just kidding. I have been weightlifting for over 9 yrs. now and at 28 I hope I look like you physice wise. I look over 30 already (lol). Darn Cherokee side. But it gets looks from the ladies. More of the Ultimate Warrior per say.
    Besides the car and my daughter. Thank goodness she takes after her mother.

Adam H. 2002 T/A Firehawk #536 M6
    Attached Files

ditto that

No joke Ken... Seroiusly man, I think you'd scare the crap out of me if I accidently bumped one of your cars and saw you comin after me.... How much are you putting up on the bench?
    One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

get him to tell the story about chasing a punk who tried to hit his Comp when it was parked in an empty parking lot!
      DWS
      Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

good fer you, Adam! and stay wit it broh!!! you gotta.....

tell ya....with the way ive lived my life, growing up in Hawaii...surfing, partyIng, you name it...... all the stupid risks and stuff thats happend to me..... if it had not been for staying in shape, taking the right vitimins ......herbs...and suppliments (the ones that work..ive done a ton of research)......id be 6feet under by now...... or id been fat bellied typical 56 year old govt. worker with love handles like an 11R22.5 truck tire..... bad joints, bad eyes, sick all the time......yada yada.....

nope...... no pain....no gain. i bust my buttocks in the gym. it pays off. trouble is...i went thru a period of time when i stopped...thought tennis and stuff was enough.....nope.
        was into marshal arts in my 20's....... thought that was enough.....nope......

you need to stress the body. eat right.......and take up and ,make up for your bad habits. i ve got a couple....... im sure everyone does. but you get outta life what you put into it.......

on wit da show ;o)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Re: ditto that

Originally posted by Jeff02GAGT
          No joke Ken... Seroiusly man, I think you'd scare the crap out of me if I accidently bumped one of your cars and saw you comin after me.... How much are you putting up on the bench?
          well...my own weight is enough on the bench. i work out alot with the pulley machines. defining and singeling each muscle group out.... i dont want to be real bulky...i want to stay flexable and fast...... and agile...... i ve got some routines i invented myself over the years.... and im proud to say they are working. some of the personal trainers where i go have picked up on them and use them on their clients.

my upper body strength has always been my best attribute. its mainly due to almost 30 years of surfing when i was "growing up"..... in Hawaii..i grew up surfing in the mid and late 60's...when all we had was long boards..... paddling sometimes 1 mile out to the reefs to surf.....surfing all day....and paddling back..... day after day...

as a result...i can usually pull down..or move the whole stack of preweighted machines in the gym..... i have to strap down to keep from lifting myself up off the bench.......hahahahahaahhaa

but at my age..... id rather kill that show off routine.... too many things that might "break'.......

all in all....... i recommend everyone of yall get into some kind of excerise routine. it doesnt have to be weight lifting..... but something to push....to stress your muscle groups..... get your heart rate up......

and stop eatin at those trashy fast food places before you get arteries that look like sewer pipes.......LOL!!!!!!

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

haha... HEY KERM

Yup, you're right man! I give you all the credit in the world. You look great for your age.. Dang, you look better then I do, and I'm 22 years old hahaha... Anyways, I lift weights a lot... Got a ton of the machine stuff at home, and a bench, as well as a membership to Golds Gym with a few buddies. I try to do it as much as possible. I'm also in Jiu Jitsu, and Hapkido... Anyways, whats your BEST exercise to get some huge arms??? I do a lot of curls, bench, etc... Still wanna get bigger!

Thanks,
            Jeff
            One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

Re: haha... HEY KERM

Originally posted by Jeff02GAGT
              Yup, you're right man! I give you all the credit in the world. You look great for your age.. Dang, you look better then I do, and I'm 22 years old hahaha... Anyways, I lift weights a lot... Got a ton of the machine stuff at home, and a bench, as well as a membership to Golds Gym with a few buddies. I try to do it as much as possible. I'm also in Jiu Jitsu, and Hapkido... Anyways, whats your BEST exercise to get some huge arms??? I do a lot of curls, bench, etc... Still wanna get bigger!

Thanks,
              Jeff
              jeff: for the biceps.. use a straight bar on the overhead pully. start with your arms all the way down. only use enough weight so that you can do at least 20 if not 25 reps. this builds the length and stanima of the bicept.

then go to a one arm pull down on the overhead pully. using no attachment...gripping the "ball" or connector with your hand. again..only use enough weight so that you get 20 to 25 reps.

alternate these two routines back and forth for at least 4 sets. i do 6.

then... use your free weight (dumbell) on the bicep. sitting... tight curls. heavy enough so that you only can get 8 or 10 reps in. this will "bulk" the muscle now and tighten up the tendons.

then use the 'V' bar (inverted) on the overhead pully. alot of weight. arms against the side......straight posture... straight push down. shoulders and triceps get bulked up now.

do 4 to 6 sets of these.

then go to pec's. dips and fly machines are the best. 10 sets of these......

then come back to the same routine for the b's and t's.

your done for the day......

Comment

Working...
              X