Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non f-bod--"Kerm" you the Wolf or Frog or.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non f-bod--"Kerm" you the Wolf or Frog or.....

Which is it? Ya like both. Anyway, thanks for replying to my "challange". It was fun to pull pranks every so often.
    I tried to find a good picture of me but I guess I will have to have
    the other half take a picture to show you up Wolfman.
    My late father was in terrific shape before he passed away. He gained over 30lbs of fat but most was muscle. His doctor said that the extra fat is what kept him alive longer than expected. Besides his strong "will" he had. He was in the military for over 30 years.
    He was a Vietnam vet. He had a body that was better than mine before his "pre-retirement" weight. Then 6 months later he found out he had Pancreatic Cancer. He never gave up. His heart wouldn't let him. He lasted 3 months longer than expected.
    That was 5.5 years ago. He was 52 then. So, Ken I appritate your since of devotion to your health. It is inspiring.
    My father did leave me a challenge. That I would never get to 180lbs of solid muscle. One year later I reached it and then decieded to go back to my normal weight. I felt better that way.
    Also, my workout partner moved to L.A. so I was stuck to train by myself now which is harder getting in my gym. Going through all this crap in my life isn't making things better. That is for sure.
    But like the song says "I'll keep trying."

Later,
    Adam H. 2002 T/A Firehawk #536 M6
    Attached Files

broh. you hang in there. i know what you are going thru. i been there done that.

im a viet nam vet too. that war took alot out of all of us......

dont ever forget......cause you and i have emailed privately...... you have alot going for yourself. stand tall...stand on your on..... the path is still as wide as its ever been..... start joggin broh.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
    X