Gears/supercharger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears/supercharger?

Being that im in Iraq and the only two things i think about are my girl and my car...

What kind of gears should i go with? Just had the LS1 rebuilt and have 700 miles on the motor now, eibach springs were just installed. I ordered the TNT nitrous kit, to be installed still. My father is taking good care of it, sitting lonely in the garage covered till i come stateside. It will be driven on the highway as well as around town, so 3.73s, or 4.10s?? What else would i need to do, and what are some good brands i should look for?

I've been contemplating a supercharger, but it comes down to that or a truck to keep the miles off the Z28, but if i go that route (supercharger) which one is the best one out, i've been looking at all of them.

I plan on just ordering everything while im here and having it installed while im here at a shop back home. Any input is greatly appreciated.
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

4.10's if have a M6 and 3.73's if you have an auto. You will lose on gas mileage but not much and who cares right? As far as the supercharger, ATI Procharger is the only way to go. D1SC would probably be a good starter.

Comment

Re: Gears/supercharger?

Originally posted by hotwhip9
      Being that im in Iraq and the only two things i think about are my girl and my car...
      OK, But stay alert, Bro...

Comment

Working...
      X