No announcement yet.

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I saw someone do that in my neighborhood, I would probably follow them, wait for them to get out and punch them; just to say "Hey, stupid."

Even if there was someone in the back seat, its the dumbest thing I've seen since the guy who drove his pickup while standing on the roof and then crashes into a pole. (At least he learned a lesson.) These guys could have killed someone driving through a residential area like that.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by briantech
      yeah... or they could have died...

nah, you're right. the TA is more important.
      hahaha...usually, I would say a human life is more important...but in this case, I'll go with brian. LoL

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I been through two camaros and they both (and friends ) have a tendency to pull to the right no matter what tires brakes rims alignment etc . Maybe a fluke on m y part but thats just how I have noticed things. So the question is how? do they get their car to roll like a 1957 chevy so straight down the road like that
        Brian Diehl,USAF

1995 Z-28 Polo Green with chrome ZO6 rims K&N and Flowmaster

Comment

i think there could have been another driver i dunno, that was kinda cool either way though, and i have watched a video on car-videos.com with f-bodys maxing out and racing, you should check them out some are preddy cool.
          1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

I guess I have to ask, Why bother with the helmet? There's no brain in there to protect anyway.

96 TA Sold!
            87 TA Sold!
            80 Z28 Sold!
            74 Formula Sold!
            73 Z28 Sold!
            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
            X