bad x mas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad x mas

man what a x mas to start things off get a call 3:00 am x mas morning a good freind was killed by a drunk driver .the bad part is the drunk driver was his girl freind .the car left the road way in a curve hit a ditch and fliped in to a tree. he died in surgery at about 5:00 am . i am not liking x mas to much this is the second freind killed on x mas . then last night some drunk guy at my next door neighbors house backs into my Z28 and leaves had to chase him down in my 9C1 and get his info the cops said they cant do any thing because it on private property .
    have you out run a ford lately

thats awful broh. very sorry.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Re: bad x mas

Originally posted by mbigd73
      man what a x mas to start things off get a call 3:00 am x mas morning a good freind was killed by a drunk driver .the bad part is the drunk driver was his girl freind .the car left the road way in a curve hit a ditch and fliped in to a tree. he died in surgery at about 5:00 am . i am not liking x mas to much this is the second freind killed on x mas . then last night some drunk guy at my next door neighbors house backs into my Z28 and leaves had to chase him down in my 9C1 and get his info the cops said they cant do any thing because it on private property .
      Driving drunk is a violent, deadly crime. Why doesn't our society treat it as such and imprison all offenders? I would love to see anyone who drives under the influence of anything go to prison for at least a year. Maybe that would make folks think twice. My prayers go out to your frined and his family.

Comment

Sorry to hear that..... look on the bright side, YOU could have been driving in the car and been injured. Keep the faith bro, it will get better.

Comment

thanks

she will be charged with neglegent homcide for the wreck. one good thing that came out of it he was a organ donor so some body will live on with his help . went and looked at the car today couldnt get any pics because its a crime seen but you cant tell what kind of car it is look like a pile of red metal .it was a 98 eclipse gs .thanks for the prayers. i wll let them know

Comment

that really sucks!

That really sucks! Mine wasn't much better, this season is really ******!!!!!

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I agree with Tracy.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Re: Re: bad x mas

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by tabahr
                Driving drunk is a violent, deadly crime. Why doesn't our society treat it as such and imprison all offenders? I would love to see anyone who drives under the influence of anything go to prison for at least a year. Maybe that would make folks think twice. My prayers go out to your frined and his family.
                Thats the best idea I've heard in a while.
                -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

thanks

thanks for the kind words

Comment

Working...
                  X