5th Gen Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Gen Camaro

Man this car looks bad A$$. I hope that they stick with this design. cant beleave that some 19 year old kid did it. I think it looks a lot better than the GTO.

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea...09phr_5camaro/

99 T/A WS-6
    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

It looks nice, but I cannot see that as the future of the Camaro. It is too retro, and not enough like a modern car. Also it has rear quarter windows, and a trunk, which recently is more a Mustang thing than Camaro. I'd prefer to see single side windows and a rear hatch come back. Just my opinion.

I do like the look, but it is just not what I'd like to see the new Camaro be. I wish I had the talent and equipment to build some photographs like those. (And the time)

Comment

this is off of a GM forum I am on.

2007 Chevrolet Camaro Design Concept

Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Looks sweet to me. I think tabahr is right about the "too retro" look. It would prolly never be made but if they did I'd drive it. To me it looks like a super custom job on a 1st gen. Btw it looks much better than the pic that Truck Muddr posted. Man that thing is boring looking and the front reminds me of the new caddy. Definately does not look like a "Camaro" to me. Just my .02 ............Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
          Looks sweet to me. I think tabahr is right about the "too retro" look. It would prolly never be made but if they did I'd drive it. To me it looks like a super custom job on a 1st gen. Btw it looks much better than the pic that Truck Muddr posted. Man that thing is boring looking and the front reminds me of the new caddy. Definately does not look like a "Camaro" to me. Just my .02 ............Later
          From what I understand, the picture Muddr posted is not an actual design idea, it is just a car they drew up to use in a picture showing the return of the Camaro. Don't take it seriousely, whick is a good thing because I think it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by tabahr
            From what I understand, the picture Muddr posted is not an actual design idea, it is just a car they drew up to use in a picture showing the return of the Camaro. Don't take it seriousely, whick is a good thing because I think it sucks.
            I second that.

Ur probably right about the too-retro thing. I definitly want one though...but then again I want a first gen...so maybe a modern car would be better, and if u want a 1st gen...restore a 1st gen. More fun that way anyways right?
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X