WHAT WILL I RUN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WILL I RUN

My question is what do you guys think i will run in the quarter mile. I have a A4 96 T/A. 3:73 gears, enough traction stuff and a 3000 stall. what do you think i will run with a lt4 hot cam with the stall. thanks alot guys.
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

I'm no expert but I'm going to throw out a number. hahaha Just for fun. I'll say....

13.3 to 13. 7
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I used to run 13.69 with 3.23 rearend A4 and stock stall with an internally stock LT1. Just ramair, catback, HPP, 1LE shaft, underdrives and some "free" mods.

I bet he is in the low 13's or high 12's with the cam, gears and converter. I'm assuming he has done a catback and high flow intake already. If not, I'd think those should be done first to pave the way for more intense mods.

Comment

Assuming you can utilize the stall with traction, 12.5-12.7. That's also assuming you have reprogrammed the computer for the cam and higher shift points.
        Rob
        04 GTO

Comment

With an A4 and internally stock LT1, suspension, 3.73s, worked trans but stock converter, borrowed ET streets, other misc bolt ons, I ran a best of 13.05 @ 105. Granted mine seems to be one of the stronger LT1s out of the box. With a converter I would think that .3 second drop in ET would be realistic. So maybe 12.7-12.8 if hooking well. With a hot cam... don't know. Depends on how your car responds but it seems to me another 4-5 tenths reduction. All this is theory though.

Comment

Working...
          X