Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Floorda says welcome

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
      "newnan aint atlanta" Close enough. I'm inside the loop and I don't live in Atlanta. Thank goodness I don't.

BTW Hello Michigan. How's the snow up there.
      There is no snow on the ground currently in Holland, MI...

Skip, I am in Holland right now - I think that is SW Michigan.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Fulton used to be 2 counties that they joined along time ago. I can't remember the other county name. That is why it is so weird shaped.

Speaking of East Point. It got it's name because it used to be the eastern most point in the central time zone. That was before they moved the time zone to the Alabama-Georgia border. The sun rises and sets over an hour later in Atlanta than New York.

Yea I've heard that before about Atlanta being so different than the rest of Georgia. I still don't get the Decatur thing. Most people here are foreigners from the blue states. I'm from Atlanta and travel all over the state. Funny I just got back from Hiawassee visiting my wife's father and step mother. He is from New Hampture and she is from New Orleans. They aren't new anymore.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I would have to say Hennepin County in Minnesota... the county Minneapolis is in, but NOT St. Paul has one of the most irregular county borders I have ever seen.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Hello!

Hello and welcome from Fort Walton Beach, FL!

(even though the pics on my T/A were taken in NY...working on new ones next week)
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
              There is no snow on the ground currently in Holland, MI...

Skip, I am in Holland right now - I think that is SW Michigan.
              Jay, I'm only about an hour or so south of you . 6 miles east of New Buffalo. I raced a few times at Martin last summer. What a NICE track!
              To the rest.... Thanks for the welcome!!
              Skip
              95Z,A4 (w/TCI trans control unit), P&P LT1heads,Edelbrock shorties, CC233/242-.569/.576 114*LSA cam Crane 1.6 RR,LT1_editted. Ford 30#SVO's Vigi 3200 converter and a 150 shot of nitrous

Comment

Martin...

Indeed it is a GORGEOUS facility. But I really don't like racing there. I have only been there once, and the time I went, there was no way around the water pits. Even cars with street tires on them had to go through the water and burn it off... it is also the track where I missed the 3-4 shift, put the car in 2nd and probably bent some pushrods... that one was obviously totally my fault, but it is just bad memories of that track...

Comment

Working...
                X