I'm so-o-o-o confused!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so-o-o-o confused!

I see the little advertising messages in the upper right of the Board, but how can I access a complete list of the Board's advertisers?
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

I don't think they have gotten to that yet with the new board. Keep hitting refresh. LOL Are you looking for one in particular? My Norton firewall keeps them showing up at home. I had to dissable it and keep hitting refresh to find one Monday. LOL
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Re: I'm so-o-o-o confused!

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
      I see the little advertising messages in the upper right of the Board, but how can I access a complete list of the Board's advertisers?
      i just sent them all yur email addy. you will be receiving spam addy's on a daily basis from now on......hows that?!!!

hahahahahahaa

j/k

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Don't make no difference to me, Wolfbane!

Mindspring's "spamBlocker" catches virtually all of it. As for the rest, if the sender is not in my address book, they don't get through unless I want 'em to. So there.

On a happier note, I just placed an order with TByrne this evening and mentioned that I saw their ad on this Board.

Jes' doin' my part, y'know.
        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
        X