New GM Commercials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GM Commercials

Anyone see these yet - the one for the GTO and the car carrier with all the Chevys - What do you think? Makes me want a GTO (expensive) or new Vette (expensive). And the way they backed the SSR (expensive) up into the truck at speed - Pretty cool... but no Firebird/Camaro (affordable). Too bad they didn't put the same effort into marketing the F-Body, huh? Maybe I just need to make more money

Still haven't seen the new commercials yet...

By what I've heard, the Avieo (SpellCheck)(cheap) is on there too!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

The DAEWOO Aveo,yes it is !!!!

If the cars were as good as the ads GM would still have 45% of the market.

How about they get the ad agency to make the cars,,,,,,,
      94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeLord
        How about they get the ad agency to make the cars,,,,,,,
        Hahaha - that's the best idea I EVER heard !!!

Comment

I've seen the one with the transporter. Pretty cool. But they are all out of my price league. At least new.

Haven't seen any GTO ones yet. My wife said she'd seen something about the GTO and people weren't too impressed about it??!!

I just keep working on adding some power and better looks to my TA
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I saw both commercials - it does make you wonder where the F-bodies would be with that kind of support. I just got done reading my new Motor Trend about the new Mustang - I was jealous. Come on GM!!
            Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

The Judge

Motor Trend had an article on the new GTO,

There is rumor of a limited edition GTO called "The Judge" in recognition of a similar package sold in the late 60s and early 70s. It' s rumored to come with a ZO6 LS6 (400hp) and tighter, sportier suspension, sportier seats, and cold air intake.
              Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

Working...
              X