favorite car in each gen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite car in each gen.

Ok I know that a lot of people like the 4th gen Trans Am better than the 4th gen camaro. but how about the other gens. here is my brake down of whick one i like better for each gen
    1st gen = Camaro
    2nd gen = firebird/Trans Am
    3rd gen = Camaro
    4th gen = Firebird/Trans Am

99 T/A WS-6
    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Trans ams are the best. the only camaros I like are the 69's and the 97 SS's and the 02 anniversarys, otherwise the Trans Ams rule the roads. but camaros are cool too but not as cool as T/A's.
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

try this
      1st=firebird&T/A
      2nd=T/A
      3rd=T/A
      4th=T/A

Comment

Camaro all the way for me but a tie for the 98+ bird, I love em. I think the 3rd gen birds were pretty fugly. I dont know just the styling difference was a bit too ugly especially the front end. JMO
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Gen 1 - Camaro
          Gen 2 - TA
          Gen 3 - Camaro/TA, I liked both
          Gen 4 - TA

The 3rd gen isn't ugly...okay, maybe the early ones. 88+, the TA and Camaro are freaking nice...clean lines and sharp sharp sharp!

I guess I might be bias...but some angles my GTA looks so much better than the TA...

Refinement...the TA hands down...but something about the GTA that makes me drool.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I like the hood scoop, fender vents and wheel flares of the '80-'81 Z-28's. They look very stylish with out being too garish.
            '95 Formula A4, 17"x9" wheels, F1 275/40-ZR17, TB bypass, 160 deg. TS, LS1 drive shaft, WS6 muffler, LCA, tie rod Soon to be LT4 heads intake and HOT cam.

Comment

whats best

i am sorry but the pontiac has to win hands down in all 4 gens
              http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
              C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
              mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

1rst. Camaro
                2nd. Firebird
                3rd. Firebird
                4th. Lt1 Camaro/LS1 Trans Am

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Working...