looking for small parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for small parts

I just purchased my first Camaro. A 1998 automatic, T-Top, V-6. I'm looking for a source for small parts that are either broken or missing. Example: radio knob, speaker grill. Small items I can pick up to improve the quality of my car. Ant help will be appreciated.

snot

First of all, why is your car in that bad of shape? How many miles are on the beast?

ANYWAYS.......I would check ebay. There is a lot of strange stuff on there usually, so I wouldn't doubt that they would have a radio nob or speaker grill for ya. There is also some f-body spacific salvage places that may have what you are looking for. I can't think of any spacific places off of the top of my head, but maybe try a search for that.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Oh yeah, nice to see another new F-body driver. Even the V6's are a lot of fun. Just keep it at the track, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Try this place: Trans Am Creations

They specialize in late model F-bodies.

Comment

http://www.tacreationsusa.com/

Joe1320 You can delete my post now.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
        X