roll control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll control

having just sold my 68 firebird wiyh out fitting the hurst roll control . is it posible to fit it to my 93 fourmla which has abs will this cause a problem or is there a fitting kit i can use ?
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

This will not cause a problem with the ABS. I have been told on another thread of the same topic that you can run into issues with different threads not matching up with the line lock solenoids. However, I installed mine without any trouble whatsoever. I bought just the solenoid and then did my own wiring, fuse and switch. Works good!
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
    X