No announcement yet.

NAIAS C6 Intro and other cool stuff....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAIAS C6 Intro and other cool stuff....

Click this link to bring up GMTV. Click on the picture of the C6 to show the intro. Really got my heart pumping! Also there is the Solstice intro and Pontiac G6 intro.

http://gmtv.feedroom.com/start.jsp?&...e8b&rdm=678702

LS2 highlights include...30% decrease in intake restriction. 10% decrease in exhaust backpressure. 15 lbs lighter than LS1. 10.9:1 compression with 6.0L and 400HP with no increase in emissions (sounds underated to me). For those of you that can remember '82 this is double the HP with 75% less emissions.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

The Solstice looks really interesting especially if they stick to the under 20K price. I also personally liked the Chevy Nomad with the 250 hp engine, but it is a bit plain looking in my view.

Maybe there really is hope for a next generation Camaro based on these concepts!!
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Working...
    X