TRANS AM MUD FLAPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANS AM MUD FLAPS

Does anybody know where i can get a set of mud flaps/or dust guards for my 96 trans am. i have seen them on other trans ams but i dont know where to get them. thanks for any information leading to the capture of theses.

1996 t/a 13.8 stock with 2.73 gears
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

You can get them at your dealership or at a Pep Boys I don't know how much they go for though.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Hey I have a set on both my 81 and my 69. I got them from Classic Industries. they were roughly 25 bucks

Comment

wait---is today April 1st???? Maybe my definition of mud flaps is different from what's intended here, but.......mud flaps??
        2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

mud flaps

Comment

It would be a very cold day somewhere when I put mudflaps on a f-bod.

Why not get the kind that say "back off" with the picture of Yosemite Sam. LOL I guess I think they are too redneck.

if you want to protect your fender edge from stone chips, 3M makes a protective adhesive plastic film. I used it once for a trip west, then removed it when I got home.

check it out..
            http://www.pftfilms.com/paintprotection.htm

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

now...running boards maybe .......... ........

(shakin head)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

mudflaps, a 3 inch lift in the rear with a chrome diff cover, 2 gigantic CD antennas and a horn that sounds like the one from the Dukes of Hazzard.

YEE HAW!

Comment

What is the intended definiton of MUD FLAPS???
                  Mud Flaps/Spash guards!!! Same diff.

Comment

These arenet big bulky mud flaps. here is a link to see what they look like for all the ignorant people in here. http://www.97transam.com/
                    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

Those actually don't look too bad. I kind of wish I had set on my Camaro for while I am living in Canada. There are just too many gravel roads I have to go down here, and those parts of my fenders look like they have been partially sand blasted.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I don't agree that we're ignorant. Most of the folks here like the clean look of the f-body, without the additon of non-original external adornments like the splash guards (note that I did not call them mudflaps). Even teh low profile ones you show in the link would be more than I would want to do to my Ragtop. But...that's what makes our cars our own, and if that's what you want for your car, more power to you.
                        2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

thank you i konw they dont look bad, you just have to see them first.

Comment

I much prefer the 3M protective adhesive I mentioned above. It allow the car to look unmolested. I think any addition in the fenderwell is ugly. Splashguard, mudflap, call it what you like. Not to mention the holes you have to drill to mount them.

There is nothing wrong with them if you like them though. I typically dont drive my car if I cannot put the top down so it never gets splashed on anyway. Did you guys look at that 3M stuff?

But... I do have them on my 4x4.

Comment

Working...
                            X