Snow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow!

Holy Cow. Its snowing! Man its killing me. I haven't driven my TA in at least 18 hrs! I wasn't prepared. Do I need to put it on jack stands to protect the tires? What kind of winter storage techniques should I use? OMG. It might be Monday before I can drive it again!

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Quick!!!!!!!! call the F-body emergency winterization team !!!!!! we will all pile in wolf mans ENVOY with silk snow removal tools in hand, and the emergency inflatable garage with internal heater on the roof rack. hold on man, we'll save you
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
      Quick!!!!!!!! call the F-body emergency winterization team !!!!!! we will all pile in wolf mans ENVOY with silk snow removal tools in hand, and the emergency inflatable garage with internal heater on the roof rack. hold on man, we'll save you
      ROFLOL!

KnightFire
      1993 Formula Firebird
      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

I'm gonna need the "F-body emergency winterization team" out here in western NY my poor Bird is covered in snow right now and I have to take it to pay some bills. My sisters car is down and shes borrowing my Cutalss, I'm assuming the service is done out of love for f-bodys and is free of charge

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

LOL!!! Too much.

Snow in NC?? Watch out...next week it may actually be dogs and cats!!
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
            I'm gonna need the "F-body emergency winterization team" out here in western NY my poor Bird is covered in snow right now and I have to take it to pay some bills. My sisters car is down and shes borrowing my Cutalss, I'm assuming the service is done out of love for f-bodys and is free of charge
            Just pay the "past due" charges and keep it where it is. Isn't it worth ruining your credit rating to not wipe the snow off?
            '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Working...
            X