Power window wiring diagrams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power window wiring diagrams?

Hey, i back with some questions about the pinouts on one of the plugs on the 96 power windows/mirrors/locks wirign harness. Theres one plug, about 12 pinouts, all in one row, comes out on teh drivers side on teh harness, i need to know where it goes, or what teh pinouts are on it. A site with a bunch of wiring schematics with pinouts and such would be great, ive got one that list some stuff, but it doesnt help. Are there any online manuals or anything, ive searched but came up with nothing, thanx.

See if you can find it on shoebox's (Rob's) web site. http://shbox.com/1/4th_gen_tech1.html
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

yeah, thats the website i have, but it doesnt have what i really need. I think i found what i was lookign for under the dash. Its just a matter of getting it unplugged, lol. Its kinda weird, not jsut an ordinary clip, but its on a blocj with 4 other plugs on it, and one bolt in the middle? I just have to figure out how to run the wires now, Its got some dealer installed ATS system or something, a little chip must be inserted into a slot or the car wont start, takes up a lot of space. I want to figure out how to remove it.

Comment

Ive got an update on teh situation, and i need help, time is running out. I have this one largeblack box, with two plugs going into it, and then another plug liek the other two just chillin there. This is all on the wiring harness i have. Well, i dotn know what to do with it, its on teh passenger side of the harness. I also have 1 black single wire connector and one ordinary female connector right by it. I have two of those ordinary female connectors on teh drivers side that i dont know what to do with. Im realy stumped. Jut curious if anyone has pulled that little cover below the pass side and seen that box, or knows what its used for. thanx.

Comment

Working...
        X