Trans Am Sunk-in Headlights???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am Sunk-in Headlights???

I was on my lunch break today and I saw a 98-02 trans am drive by with sunken in "bubble" headlights(like the C-5R has). Does anyone know where to buy this modification??? Its the first time I've seen it and I think it looks really good.
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Breathless Performance.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I found this one...but I dont like the way it looks. Maybe theres something better out there.

http://www.suncoastcreations.com/miv...ory_Code=CAT1B
      -Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

Those are the Breathless Performance lights... I like them. Can't say the same for the red stuff on the front fascia, though...
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I dont like how square the lights looks. If they were more rounded I think I'd get them.

Decisions....
          -Rico

Comment

I dont like the breathless performance ones either. I originally saw clear headlights like that on a RX7 and I thought it looked really nice. I think the BP ones on TA's look like crap.

These ones you saw on the other car, on your lunch break... did they look different than the BP ones? If you ever find them, let me know.

Although seeing as how the BP ones are $1000... for headlights ... that seems like a rediculous amount of money for what you are getting. In the end, if I had wanted the fixed, clear-headlight look I would have bought a boring old camaro!

Comment

Originally posted by briantech
              I dont like the breathless performance ones either. I originally saw clear headlights like that on a RX7 and I thought it looked really nice. I think the BP ones on TA's look like crap.

These ones you saw on the other car, on your lunch break... did they look different than the BP ones? If you ever find them, let me know.

Although seeing as how the BP ones are $1000... for headlights ... that seems like a rediculous amount of money for what you are getting. In the end, if I had wanted the fixed, clear-headlight look I would have bought a boring old camaro!
              I agree with you on everything you just said. I'm not sure about the ones I saw. He was making a turn and I only caught a glimpse. I thought it looked different more like Celica style ones but most likely they were the Breathless performance ones.
              -Rico

Comment

Working...
              X