X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGIF folks!!

and im not in the office.
    off till tuesday..

but not for fun stuff. got some family matters to attend to.

yall have a good one.

someone make it stop raining in VA. this is day #16 of rain......out of 19 days. this just plain suuuuuuxxxxxxxx. driven the CompTA 0 times.......

unreal.

laters.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

We're on day 8 of the rain........ not supposed to stop until next week. Sz50s are gettin a workout.

Comment

Government employees, OH THE LIFE.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Good Morning all.

Not to rub it in but, it's sunny and gettin hot fast here in central TX.

Comment

It's finally stopped raining here in Atlanta. Maybe now they can start the brick work on our addition. All of the contractors crap is in my carport. I can't wait to get my car back under cover.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Back @ ya... It's finally drying out here in Upstate, NY also.. Now the temp is going from the 60's to the 90's in just days...

Crazy weather...
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Morn All....Going to be a nice weekend here the 2nd in a row but cool in the 70's. I'll take it

Comment

Would it be too much to ask for the sun to come out when it stops raining???

Apparently the answer is yes...it would...
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

yup.....

I think out of the past 5 weeks we have had maybe 5 sunny days and maybe another 5 that didn't rain.....

and.... I'M SERIOUS !

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X