Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LCA Relocation Brackets Bolt On or Weld On?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA Relocation Brackets Bolt On or Weld On?

I'm gonna get the BMR Lowering Springs and want to do the relocating brackets at the same time so I don't ruin my traction. I was thinking about buying the Bolt-ons to save the money and trouble of having them installed and welded on since I can do the Boltons myself. Are there any drawbacks to these over the weld-ons? It seems like It would be worth the extra $40 just to save the trouble of having them welded and all plus they're Powdercoated so they'd look nicer. What do you guys think? Anyhelp would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance to the F-bod Gurus..........Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Unless you are a hardcore drag racer pulling low 60' times, the bolt-on BMRs are fine.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Bolt in will be just fine. I've got them on mine and they work just great, can be removed if desired, and of course are powdercoated.

Comment

Working...
      X