Can someone host a pic for me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone host a pic for me?

My site doesn't allow hot linking and I have an avitar I would like to use....... Can someone host a very small pic for me and give me a link to it? I can e-mail it to whomever can do this.

Thanks.....

Sure - Send it to me and I will set it up for 100x100 and give you the address.

Comment

Thanks Bro! I'm sending you the pic. ......

Comment

You can get a free hosting site
        www.imagestation.com
        Thats where I upload all my photos to share them

KnightFire
        1993 Formula Firebird
        Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Before I sign up for this, the agreement of use states:

"You may use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not take the results from your use of the Service and link to them, or mirror pages from the Site on another website, or create links from other websites onto any area of the Site. "

This means supposedly no links to pics, right? or does nobody really monitor that and we can do it anyhow?

Comment

I've been hot linking for nearly a year now from that site...nothing has ever happened. That must be a new disclaimer...point of fact that pic in my 1st post is from their site

KnightFire
            1993 Formula Firebird
            Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

so.....yall didnt comment.....do you like my avatar?

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

thats what i been doing since 97.....stole it from the slp board mods........hahahahah

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Yeah, I like it a lot - Not sure anybody likes mine though!

Comment

Yup, Kerm that's cool. Guess mine works too.

Comment

Joe, you posted your avatar about 10 seconds from when i got it on the web site - but it looks like you have it somewhere else - is that right? i can't believe how fast that happenned after I emailed you - what a coincidence?!?!?!?!

Comment

I hope that's not a self portrait Ken.........
                      Joe K.
                      '11 BMW 328i
                      '10 Matrix S AWD
                      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Kevin, yours is definately wild.......

Now I wonder what is up.... I can't post an image. Wait...... it works then doesn't, then works? Definately strange.

Comment

Joe, your car looks great... You should have drove up to Great Lakes Dragway last Sunday for the car show and races - you might have won something. There were 8 cars in our class - I took best of class, won $100, and got my plaque handed to me by Linda Vaughn (sexy Hurst Shifter girl since I was a kid). It would have been cool to meet someone off the list. All of the other 4 gens were stock. Good day for a car show, racing, beer, and a sunburn.

Comment

Pagin <<<KEVIN BLOWN TA>>>>

Hey Kevin,

Where in Great Lakes are you?? I live in Gurnee, IL. I goto Great Lake's Dragway sometimes. I also have been to Union Grove. Where in Wisconsin are you from? You may see me up there sometime. Traded in the 02 GAGT yesterday, and I Just got a 2004 Subaru WRX STI (SILVER) 4 door.. Tinted windows, wing, im gonna put the body kit on it, but look for me sometime! I'll keep an eye out for your TA... Maybe we could have a run down the track...... see how well that 300 HP hooks up! I have to break it in first... Let me know though!

Jeff
                            One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

Jeff, I live about 25 miles straight west of Milwaukee - and BTW Great Lakes Dragway is in Union Grove. Let us know how fast the STI turns out to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X