headlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight

can someone give me the size of my headlights on the TA...it's smaller than the 4666 on my GTA. I wouldn't ask such an elementry question, but I didn't get a manual with my TA when I bought it. I want to up grade my lighting.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Low beam headlamp
    Part number = H4703

High beam headlamp
    Part number = H4701

what kind of lights are you wanting to upgrade to?
    ~*~Jen~*~

*2002 35th LE SS
    SS#5949/LE#2715

http://thanks.f-body.com

Comment

I have the SilverStars on my GTA, and well I'm not all too thrilled with the stock halogens on the TA...I want something a little better if you know what I mean...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Sorry no upgrades exists for our TA's. The only thing that you can do is a Sealed Beam conversion and install H7 bulbs.

Here is a link for ya: www.eurolights.com

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
          I have the SilverStars on my GTA, and well I'm not all too thrilled with the stock halogens on the TA...I want something a little better if you know what I mean...
          The Silverstars are by far the best lights i've used in either of my Camaro's. If the TA had removable sealed beam lamps you could just pop the seal yourself one time, do a bulb exchange, then use silicone sealant (never seems to form an unbreakable seal, but keeps the seal in place). That's what I did with my 94. I suppose you could try it and see...but if it broke, that would end up being more expensive
          ~*~Jen~*~

*2002 35th LE SS
          SS#5949/LE#2715

http://thanks.f-body.com

Comment

Working...
          X