Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Texas folks

Hey there,

I will be in the Ft Worth area for the 4th of July (2nd-5th), and plan on hitting the track for some more sea level timeslips Anyone know if there are any test-n-tunes at any local tracks during that time or not?

Thanks!
    -George

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Trans Am- The Muscle Car Lives

I am not really sure of any of the exact information for the tracks around here. There is a 1/4 mile NHRA track in Ennis, about 1hr drive from Ft. Worth. There is also a very good 1/8 mi track in Kennedale, just on the south east edge of Ft. Worth. And a decent 1/8mi track about 40min north of Ft. Worth, just north of Denton, in Sanger. I am not sure if any of these offer a test and tune facility or of any of their phone numbers. Friday nights at Ennis are hot, $10 to race as many passes as you can get in, and occasionaly there is a Dynojet down there.

Comment

Originally posted by radicalblurr
      I am not really sure of any of the exact information for the tracks around here. There is a 1/4 mile NHRA track in Ennis, about 1hr drive from Ft. Worth. There is also a very good 1/8 mi track in Kennedale, just on the south east edge of Ft. Worth. And a decent 1/8mi track about 40min north of Ft. Worth, just north of Denton, in Sanger. I am not sure if any of these offer a test and tune facility or of any of their phone numbers. Friday nights at Ennis are hot, $10 to race as many passes as you can get in, and occasionaly there is a Dynojet down there.

Ya, this weekend, I did some research and decided on hitting Texas Raceway (http://www.texasraceway.com/) in Kennedale- but, I didnt know it was 1/8 mile. I hate 1/8 mile. I might change my mind now. If I can't find any 1/4 mile tracks in the area, Ill probably just skip, this trip.

Thanks for the tips!

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.
      _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
      Trans Am- The Muscle Car Lives

Comment

Working...
      X