OEM Replacemnt Upholstery Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Replacemnt Upholstery Parts

Anyone know if replacement leather upholstery pieces are availabe for the 2000 f-body in Neutral. I noticed that with all the slide ins and slide outs I have nearly worn the leather through on the seat back on the drivers side of the ragtop. Any idea of replacement cost for the pasrts if they are available?
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Might try here Link

or here
    link2
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

It is likely these people actually made the original interior for your car. I know they made mine. I priced the cover for the back of my drivers seat not long ago for $200 because of thesame wear you are describing.

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/index.html

Comment

Checked several places--GM dealer wants $400 for new seat back upholstery! A custom upholstery shop will repalce the damaged part, material and labor, for $150. So, looks like that will be the option.
        2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

how is a shop going to exactly match the color, texture and feel of the leather? I asked local shops around Madison and they told me they could not match it exactly. They said I'd be better off buying a new cover for $200.

Comment

This guy has been in business here for years, and has done custom work almost as long. I beleve him when he says he can get the matching material. If you can buy repalcement covers from GM, there has to be matching material available.

Comment

By neutral, do you mean the tan color?? If so, and you don't mind till i get back from iraq, which should be around april, i have the rear seats that are tan in excellent condition that i am going to sell.
              2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
              Traded in: 1998 Z28
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

That's the color. keep me posted. I have awhile til I will replace the cover, and this upholstery guy can also use parts form other seats to get material to doa repair too. Keep your head down and come back safe and get in touch.

Comment

Working...
                X