NFB: Zaino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Zaino

I keep reading article after article praising Zaino car polish. Does anyone know where to buy Zaino? The only places I can find are online.
    94' Formula, T-56, Moroso CAI

Re: NFB: Zaino

Originally posted by coloradoformula
    I keep reading article after article praising Zaino car polish. Does anyone know where to buy Zaino? The only places I can find are online.
    Well you're certainly asking at the right place.

It's not sold in stores. Unless you have a local distributor, you'll have to order online. Fortunately Sal Zaino has added the ability to pay via credit card (not in NJ though ). But you'll find he's timely in his shipments. When I send a check in, I usually get my order in a week or so.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

he has state distributors too.....but unless you are close to one...you might as well order online....

ive been the va state distributor since 98..but since he's gone e commerse..its much easier for many of my customers to get it that way. and i dont object..because im not in it for the money. sal is a good friend....and i came into his buss. at the f body ground floor. its made my cars stay brand new to this day.....and for that....i owe him.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Nobody here likes that stuff. I think it is a snake oil.

Gotcha Kermie.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

www.zainostore.com

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
          KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

Working...
          X