exhaust question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust question

i have a 2000 ws6 and want to put a cat back system on it but not to sure which one to go with slp loud mouth or flowmaster

loudmouth
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Borla Cat back

Not as loud and you can adjust the sound / noise level. Costs twice as much as the Loudmouth though.

If you like it loud then the LM is you choice.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I have flowmasters on mine and i get complements on my sound all the time...nice idol sound but when you get the rpm's up a nice loud aggressive sound..would recommand

Comment

I have a Brand New SLP Dual/Dual up for sale. Came of a 2002 FireHawk. Less then 10 miles on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2457297200

Comment

Originally posted by customlt1
            I have flowmasters on mine and i get complements on my sound all the time...nice idol sound but when you get the rpm's up a nice loud aggressive sound..would recommand
            But how is the performance of it. Sound is one thing but performance is the real issue in my opinion.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Havent dyno'd but satisfied..

Comment

Working...
              X