X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exterior option

ya ya ya i ask alot of questions get over it

j/k

i found a hood n wing i like but i wanna see what they have for ground effects i liked the wide body kit on nopi but i want to see more pics of it cause you really cabt see or make any decsions from it anyone know were i can find some more

????

Comment

as far as I know theres only one style of bodykit for TAs and maybe a couple different ones for camaros, but they look pretty much the same. seems for the most part, fbody owners are concerned more with going fast and sounding good as opposed to putting plastic dresses all over our cars. I've seen front fender scoops wider than the rest of the car, taller than the hood and probably produce more aerodynamic drag than a parachute tied to the back.

Comment

im looking for my camaro im not worrie bout making it fast im in the works of that already to but i wanna make the camaro stand out from the rest at the same time i make it faster

Comment

Since you are trying to make the car look better and be faster at the same time you may have to compromise things like the body kit and the wing. If not and it is going to be primarily for looks, I know xenon makes a decent looking kit. Try looking on ebay for "camaro body" or "camaro ground effect" and you should be able to find a couple. I know there is one that is always posted on there you might like. When its all done though, post some pictures.
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

This thread was about some Camaro ground effects

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthre...ground+effects

Go into search on this board and you probably find others with some links to site that you are looking for.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
            X