Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey guys got a question about Ghost Flames?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys got a question about Ghost Flames?

hey guys i have a 1994 formula and ive been looking for three things this winter about my new baby. one was to find other people who loved these cars as much as me. two, to find mods for this car that were fairly cheap and inexpensive i did that by talking to people on this and other sites. But the third and final thing i wanted to find out is what looks good on this car on the outside of the car the body kits arent that much different and the ram air hood i really dont like because i want my hood that i already have on it. So, it leaves me and a blank i was thinking about putting ghost flames on it but im worried about spending a whole bunch of $ and hateing it. so if any one has other ideas of came up with some custom ideas would be really great. Also if people think that the ghost flames look good on this car which they might please post some pics so i can look at them. also i want to put foglights on my car but i havent found any good ones yet if any suggestions on that would be great too.

thanks alot for the help this winter to point me in the right direction with this car. it has a lot of potental but i dont want to do something that would make the car look dumb and lose the respect it deserves.

l8r
    ken

sorry one more thing

if someone comes up with an idea maybe putting a color that i should make it. my car is white so im trying to go with blue or for the ghost flames another off- white but if there is a better color i should put it please suggest that too.

Comment

Working...
    X