pa k member???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pa k member???

hey, i need to get a new k member for my 00 camaro.. Has any one here used pa kmember??? if you have what do you think about it???? or does any one no any other companys?? just so far it seems that pa is way cheaper then any other ones?? i found em for 329.00.. i just wanna no if there any good first??
    1999 black camaro SS 6 speed

I've got a friend who had the PA in a 1997 30th SS convertible, and damaged it quite badly on a dropped wheelstand. The quality of the welding looked really poor. PA replaced it no questions asked. I have also seen the BMR piece, and it looks like a lot higher quality with regard to assembly and welding. I've seen several posts on this topic on other boards, and it seems that there are more issues with the PA than with the BMR. My choice would be BMR, or if I could afford it, the AJE K-member.

AJE Racing

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X