Spintech mufflers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spintech mufflers

Hey, New guy here, anyone know anything about spintech mufflers,how they sound ,perform compared to flowmaster 80 series. ET

IMHO their the best sounding/performing exhaust system thats out there...I have their cat back on my car now, just had it installed with the other 14k worth of work, LOL.

Hopefully she'll be done next weekend!!!

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Go the the Mufflex website. He has a soundclip of a SpinTech on a 4th Gen there.

I have the Mufflex 4" catback, with the FlowMaster, and it had a seriousl resonance at about 2,500rpm.... enough to make my chest throb. I took a ride in the Mufflex 97 SS with the SpinTech 4" in - dual 3" out and it was a much better sounding muffler..... still deep and throaty, but without the deafening FlowMaster resonance. I was having serious thoughts about replacing the Flow' with the Spin'...... Denny, who owns Mufflex was able to do some track comparisons between the Flow' and the Spin', and they performed pretty much the same.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Spintech mufflers

Hey ,Thanks for the info on the spintechs, and if anyone is looking for a "98 Transam ,I have one for sale,Black,6 speed, 96k asking 11,900 that's what I owe on the car,NOT-ram air if you want more info,pics email me. Thanks E.T.

Comment

Working...
        X