No announcement yet.

NFB How to lose your job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"also coke has cocain in it, small trace amounts that, over time, build dependencies in people that they dont even know they have. dont give your kids coke or they'll be addicted to the big red communist giant for life."
    So does chocolate and Ritalin. You go ahead and give the kid a Ritalin. Give the kid some coke.
    I thought that was a Papa Johns on Campus. Been a long time since I was down there. I try to stay away but my wife works down that-a-way.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
      "also coke has cocain in it, small trace amounts that, over time, build dependencies in people that they dont even know they have. dont give your kids coke or they'll be addicted to the big red communist giant for life."
      So does chocolate and Ritalin. You go ahead and give the kid a Ritalin. Give the kid some coke.
      I thought that was a Papa Johns on Campus. Been a long time since I was down there. I try to stay away but my wife works down that-a-way.
      no..it does not anymore (cocaine). fda and dea insures total filteration by the company now.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I think your guys' SarcasmDetectors are broken

... and yes, its a pizza hut, its in the student center. closest papa johns is on 10th street and state. 404 tra lala

Comment

Ok, I asked my American Govt. teacher about Pepsi owning 7up and said I was mistaken by Coca Cola owning Sprite. Pepsi does not own 7up. 7up is owned by 'Selective Beverages'.
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Pepsi owns 7up. Here is Pepsi'd web site. http://www.pepsico.com/company/brands.shtml#Pepsi-Cola They are still using the 7up name overseas. Ac ouple of years ago Pepsi replaced 7up with slice in America.

Coca-Cola owns sprite. http://www2.coca-cola.com/brands/brandlist.html#S

Never heard of "Selective Beverages'. I didn't find anything online about them either.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
              All good Yankees will know what that is.

I'd kill for some Rock and Rye.
              Or some Redpop.

Ever heard of Food Town Soda?
              Right on... as a displaced Michigander (suburban Detroit), Faygo Redpop.... Vernors...

You old enough to remember Town Club? Mix n match it by the case!

Oh.... and it's

POP !

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

I lost a job once. The crook I was working for fired the foreman and added that responsibility to my job as design engineer then after I was working all kinds of overtime the guy put me on salary without me knowing about it until the checks came back short. I got yelled for some crap that wasn't my fault and fired back with a company-wide memo stating that the whole company was at risk of six digit fines from the Software Publishing Assn. for using one copy of software on all of the computers at once. Well, I ended up training a guy to replace me (naive), then I got laid off on New Year's Eve and had 10 minutes to get out. Payback is emminent.

Comment

Working...
                X