Custom Vanity License Plates Search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Vanity License Plates Search

I have run out of ideas for a custom license plate for my 96 Black Trans Am. I have tried out Pure Pwr, Trmnatr, raw pwr, mad pwr, krzy pwr, off lmts, prvt jet, non of these have been able to become mine because they are already taken i guess. What are some of the plates you guys have, or ideas for me, or have seen that are non-illinois license plates. the only rules for illinois is that it can be up to 7 letters and you can not intermix letters and numbers. the quest continues for me but hopefully not for long.
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Listed below:
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

Comment

FSTRNU

TI EVOM

Comment

Re: Custom Vanity License Plates Search

Originally posted by purepwrta
        I have run out of ideas for a custom license plate for my 96 Black Trans Am. I have tried out Pure Pwr, Trmnatr, raw pwr, mad pwr, krzy pwr, off lmts, prvt jet, non of these have been able to become mine because they are already taken i guess. What are some of the plates you guys have, or ideas for me, or have seen that are non-illinois license plates. the only rules for illinois is that it can be up to 7 letters and you can not intermix letters and numbers. the quest continues for me but hopefully not for long.
        I have some good ones if you PM me... the only stipulation is that you give it up if I move to Illinois once I graduate.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I always wanted mine to be BAD BIRD.
          96 Trans Am WS6 M6, K&N Filter, BBK Headers, Spec Stage II clutch, 180 Thermostat, MadZ28 tune... Best 1/4 13.76@103.7

Comment

I had slopoke on my 94z28 that trapped 109mph in the 1/4.
            It could mean two things, if I lost or someone was faster I could say I told you my car was slow. If It was faster than someone elses I warned them of that too. i DIDN'T renew it on time and someone snagged it.
            good luck picking one.

Comment

WCKD LT1

Kinda follows ya know

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
              95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
              Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

I had XL 'LINT on my Missouri plate a number of years ago for my 95 sonoma that was lowered and had body kit on it.
                2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

XLR8FST
                  2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                  buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                  Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan96WS6
                    I always wanted mine to be BAD BIRD.
                    Antibiotics should clear that up.
                    '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

my plate on my old Z28 was Z-YA, and it will be on my new one also when i register it
                      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
                      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
                      past rides:
                      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
                      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
                      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
                      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
                      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
                      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
                      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
                      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

My wife came up with a good one.

she will use this one if she gets a TA like she wants.

TTFN

in Pooh and Tigger Jargon:
                        (Ta-Ta for Now)

IDAREU (I Dare You)
                        She wanted me to use this one, I didn't because...well...um... im scared too.

She's pretty good at this. I guess it is all those crossword puzzles.
                        93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
                        Moroso cia; more to
                        come...hopefully!

Comment

I use my amateur radio license. Georgia passed a law a few years ago that amateur radio operators don't have to pay the tag fee for their license tag. That's $25 a year off my tag fee for the rest of my life. I still have to pay advalorum (can't spell that word) though.

Amateur radio operators do a lot of volunteer radio service in emergencies. When the tornado hit here in 1998, it took out the main high tension power lines to north east Atlanta. Without power, the cell phone towers don't work. We sent out a amateur radio operator with every red cross food truck to coordinate the food delivery. You know all of the reports you hear during bad weather? They all come from amateur radio operators. It's called the "Skywarn net". Here is the Georgia skywarn website. BTW you don't have to learn Morse code now to get a technicians class license.
                          http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1180/
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

when i had my 88 iroc (with a ZZ430 crate motor) my plate was ZZ430.
                            I am thinking about going wity U - LOST on my 99TA, if it has not been taken yet.

99 T/A WS-6
                            SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
                            2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
                            88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

I've got RRRUSH on my Z.

I always thought GR8D8B8 was cute

My cousin used to he LOCASH on his.

WARPDRV is good for a sci-fi fan

Comment

Working...
                              X