Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely ANTI-F-Body weather

It's a winter wonderland, folks!

2 feet on the ground right now... up to another foot coming overnight. lol... COME ON SPRING!!!!!

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

I hear ya dude. I live just north of flint and we got hit , and are getting hit harder right now. I had to open the garage door from the road I live on just so I could get a runnin start down my 200 ft driveway with the 99 grand prix gt. I live near a field and there are some mean drifts
    2 weeks ago I got stuck in the driveway and it didn't look like my car had wheels, looked like it was just sitting on the body, kinda cool.
    come on spring
    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon94za4
      I hear ya dude. I live just north of flint and we got hit , and are getting hit harder right now. I had to open the garage door from the road I live on just so I could get a runnin start down my 200 ft driveway with the 99 grand prix gt. I live near a field and there are some mean drifts
      2 weeks ago I got stuck in the driveway and it didn't look like my car had wheels, looked like it was just sitting on the body, kinda cool.
      come on spring
      Brandon
      You probably could have pulled your car out from being stuck if you:

A: ) Hooked up a tow-stap to the bumper of the car
      B: ) Tied it to the hitch of a big truck
      C: ) Had the truck pull you at a 90 degree angle from the orientation of your car -- effectively pulling you sideways through the snow
      and
      D: ) Don't stop pulling until the truck rips your entire rear end off and then stand there scratching your head like an idiot while the whole thing is caught on camera.

If you didn't see the video DJ Taso posted, check it out. F-in' hilarious!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

I hear you guys too. In Chicago we got like 7 inches or so, and i hear that we may get up to 9 or so more inches by the end of the week. Driving is kinda fun in the T/A going back and forth fish tailing all the way down the side roads. Can't wait for spring time. Spring time = track time and huge smoke shows on the road. lol
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Currently 2.5 feet on the ground, at least... expecting another 6 before morning.

Comment

The last one is my house

Under a fresh blanket of snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X