• Show
Clear All

• NFB: Beware exploding whales

All I gotta say is YUCK!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4096586/
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Yea I heard about that on Boortz yesterday. I've never heard of that before.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine how bad that smells...

On a much, much funnier side note -- did you guys take note of WHY this male whale was of so much interest to bilogists? HAHAHAHA, ROFLMAO...
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
        I can't even begin to imagine how bad that smells...

On a much, much funnier side note -- did you guys take note of WHY this male whale was of so much interest to bilogists? HAHAHAHA, ROFLMAO...
        Oh my gosh... Dont these people have anything better to do than stare a at whales johnson? These guys need to get a hobby.

Comment

Another funny fact is that the proper term for that part of a whale is "DORK." Seriously, look it up.
          1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
          Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
          Trans: TH700R4
          Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Working...
          X