Do you have one of these ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have one of these ???

In case you don't know what to do with that 7 cylinder engine in your garage...

i seen this on another board a couple month ago

Comment

Originally posted by hazmat
      i seen this on another board a couple month ago
      I'll be sure to check with you next time before I post a picture for everyone else to enjoy...

Comment

Pretty cool. I've converted an old wheel into a coffee table before, but this one is awesome.

Comment

I hadn't seen that before... That's cool! I also like that it doubles as an 8-pack wine rack! lol!

Sure hope I don't turn my engine into a coffee table though !

Flash - '97 Black WS/6, Intercooled Powerdyne 11# , LTCC Coil Per Cylinder Ignition, OPTI High Voltage Deleted, 160, Short Stick, BMR-STB, adjustable Shocks, PP+ w/scan, !CAGS, Flowmaster 3" cat-back... 43k miles as of Aug. 2006

**-** BOOST, it's no replacement for displacement, and there's definitely no replacement for having both!

Comment

Great place to keep the spare That is the best table I've ever seen. Great conversation piece. I remember reading in a mag a couple of years ago that you could get an exact replica(smaller scale tho) of a Ferrari V12 that has a glass on it for your coffee table.
            97 SS #C007
            Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
            SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Lol i like that.

Comment

I'm actually donating an old Regal motor I have to my buddy with a GN so he can do this. Unfortunately, his wife is going to make him keep it in the garage
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Someone is actually making plastic full size engines for display purposes. Plastic might be too light for that size glass top.

Comment

pretty cool, Kev!!!

i did something simular years ago, only used cyprus knees i had cut while down in fla. then used lexan for the top, and put a decal collection i had on the top and poly'd over it......

dern thing got trashed in our move to dc from texas...... (

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I spy a single guy!

No way would my wife let me have that in the living room.

I had a set of Corvette Rallys in the living room with a piece of glass on it when I was in college but needed the money so I sold them.

I've got a cool collection of broken pistons, cranks, gears, etc that I'd like to display but I suspect they will always be on a shelf in the garage.

I do have a crunched block or two if someone wants to try this at home.

96 TA Sold!
                      87 TA Sold!
                      80 Z28 Sold!
                      74 Formula Sold!
                      73 Z28 Sold!
                      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                        I spy a single guy!

No way would my wife let me have that in the living room.

I had a set of Corvette Rallys in the living room with a piece of glass on it when I was in college but needed the money so I sold them.

I've got a cool collection of broken pistons, cranks, gears, etc that I'd like to display but I suspect they will always be on a shelf in the garage.

I do have a crunched block or two if someone wants to try this at home.
                        neither my girlfriend or my parents would allow it...hahaha, can't wait till I have a place of my own...you guys should check out my office...instead of an office supply company, it's just models and framed pics of anything automotive.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                        X