Negotiating help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negotiating help

I got my car back from getting my dash replaced. (stupid thieves pried out my radio with a crow bar)
    When I got it back I didn't notice the new rip in my seat until I got home and got out of the car. By that time the dealership had closed for the weekend.
    I am going up there tomorrow morning to ask for a new seat.
    Is there any advise you guys have?
    Anything I need to watch out for?

here are some pics of my poor leather seats

http://homepage.mac.com/t_cade/PhotoAlbum12.html

Thanks
    Cade
    93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
    Moroso cia; more to
    come...hopefully!

Man, that is a huge rip! Good luck.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Just put your foot down with them. Be polite but be firm, and if they still deny doing it, just make a phone call to your local police department right in front of them. They are 100% liable for the damage. Dont let that dern dealership swindle you!

Good Luck!

Comment

Update

Looks like everything went better than I planned.
        THe head shop guy at the dealership was called in and spent a long 5 min looking at the rip up close. I guess he was seeing if it was old or new.
        They then took my car to their upholstery guy down the street. He looked at it and ordered the material he needed.
        It will be 10 days before the material gets in. then they will call me in.
        The head guys were not to happy about this. But is seemed more directed at themselves. i wonder if anybody in the back got reprimanded about this, or if it is just looked over?

I just hope it will turn out good.

Thank for the help
        Cade
        93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
        Moroso cia; more to
        come...hopefully!

Comment

Working...
        X