superbowl commersicals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl commersicals

well this year ford out did chevy with the commercials. They made the new GT-40 look so bad A$$. chevy didnt really have anything to come back with. they had the SSR and that was pretty much it. Oh yeah they had come new little compact car that looked like a boxed CVR.

so which commericial did you guys like best. mine was the one were the guy had his dog get a beer out of the cooler, then he asked the other guy what his dog could do so he told his dog to get a beer and the dog jumped and bite the other guy in the crotch and he threw his beer up in the air and the other guy caught it. It was pretty funny.

99 T/A WS-6
    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Probably the Bar of Soap commercial. Weren't that many good ones this year. The Ford GT commercial was seriously cool too.

I didn't see one but was there a new vette commercial.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Dodge Magnum commercial was pretty cool....

Caddy had a boat load of commercials the second half and right at the end of the game!

BTW, that was the best superbowl game that I have ever seen. NE was the better team IMO, but I was still routing for Carolina.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I liked Janet Jackson's Advertisement

Comment

I think the linux commercial was the best one

Comment

I think the best commercial was the Pepsi commercial with Jimmi Hendrix - age 11.

A kid is thirsty, in the middle of the street... sees a Pespi machine on the left, and a Coke machine on the right. He chooses the Pepsi machine, which happens to be right in front of a pawn shop - with a guitar hanging in the window.

Across the street, the Coke machine is in front of an accordion store.

The commercial ends with, "whew! That was a close one..."

And the halftime show was one of the most shockingly awful halftime shows I have ever seen, and was saved only by its gratuitous nudity.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I think the best commercial was the one when the horse farted on that lady. i think it was a pepsi commercial, but that was great. lol lol lol
              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Ahhhh yes...the "Rocket Sled"! That one and the bud light dogs were my favorites.

Flash - '97 Black WS/6, Intercooled Powerdyne 11# , LTCC Coil Per Cylinder Ignition, OPTI High Voltage Deleted, 160, Short Stick, BMR-STB, adjustable Shocks, PP+ w/scan, !CAGS, Flowmaster 3" cat-back... 43k miles as of Aug. 2006

**-** BOOST, it's no replacement for displacement, and there's definitely no replacement for having both!

Comment

Working...
                X