yet, another one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet, another one

I know it sad, but some just don't learn. hate to bring down the mood...but geez, slow down!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/2811661/detail.html

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Well

Not to seem heartless or anything but at least he didn't kill anyone else. There have been a few instances of this type of behavior recently around here where cars have ended up in someones livingroom becuase of crap like that. 75 in a 25 . I'm just glad he didn't hit some poor guy walking his dog or riding a bike or something. I know it was 3:30am but you never know. We used to walk my buddy's dog after a second shift at around 2-3am. Seems like this is a case of Natural selection hard at work. 75 in a neighborhood, this guy deserves a darwin award. Reminds me of this pic: http://us.st5.yimg.com/store4.yimg.c...s_1771_6331049
    Not to mention what a waste of a nice car. Oh well I guess I'm done now..............Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

I really think that many people just do not know how to *think* before they *act*.

look at the risks...

property damage
      tickets
      high insurance
      loss of license
      personal death
      death of friends
      death of innocent bystanders
      familys mourning the loss of loved ones
      friends also mourning
      an entire community in dispair

all at risk.. for what??? What was gained?

now think what was lost.

a son that was loved, and cared for by 2 parents.
      Picture the look on his mothers face when she found out her son was dead. I see her ing, dropping to her knees. Asking God why her little boy.

a friend was also lost
      a future father, grandfather
      a student, classmate.

I know lots of young folks read this forum. Please *please* think before you do something careless. We need you guys to stay safe. You are our children. Making a tragic mistake like this one here is not going to hurt just you. I'm sure there are many people grieving this loss. A community in tears.

It didnt have to happen. What a waste.

Comment

wow, he had 3 passengers in a 300zx....thats some close quarters....

im sure there were some major distractions going on in that car...

its a shame things like this happen so much....

i wont go more than 10 over any speed limit with a passenger, because i would never want to explain my actions to a parent that i just killed their child in a accident....my worst nightmare
        pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

It is definitely sad and was totally unnecessary. Reminds me of how my cousin got really lucky, he lived in his crash, in the hospital for a couple of months and now on the way to the cottage on old 104 there is 1 brand new phone pole, the rest are older than dirt. There's a rd back home, pellett rd, many people have bit the dust on that one, definitely fun to drive but you still have to be careful. I don't understand why people don't realize the consequences of their actions before they do it, must be this stupid military mind-set i have! damn military!
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
          X