low trac light?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low trac light?

hey guys i would like to thank you for the information provided to me by some of the forum members. I have encountered a problem with my low trac light. it seems when i go to break it feels like the breaks let go and the they stop. this only happens when the car is about to come to a complete stop. i hear noise coming out of my front drives side tire when the car is coming to a complete stop. this usually happens when the car's speed is 10 mph and decreasing and at the same time my low trac light comes on. if you guys have any ideas or suggestions please thank you for the information provided to me by some of the forum members. I have encountered a problem with my low trac light. it seems when i go to break it feels like the breaks let go and the they stop. this only happens when the car is about to come to a complete stop. i hear noise coming out of my front drives side tire when the car is coming to a complete stop. this usually happens when the car's speed is 10 mph and decreasing and at the same time my low trac light comes on. if you guys have any ideas or suggestions please let me know. also if you guy's know of any good shop to take it to that won't rip me off woudl be great.
Working...
X